Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Dancers Become Geeks


Dancers Become Geeks 120424

I will let you in on a little secret ... Dancers Become Geeks.

When you start dancing you see the beauty, the sensuality, the fun of dancing. Little do you know you are on a treadmill to Geekdom. It happens in little steps.

Oh, I have to learn about a Dance HUD? Okay, I can do that.

Mmmmm, now I have to find just the right hip hop move.

Hmmm, how do I make a sequence?

What is the loop time?

Did you see those costumes? ... wow, I'd better work on that.

What was that note I read about warming up my HUD?

You mean I have to learn to rezz objects? How do you do that?

Why don't all couples dances start in the same position?

I hate lag and having to learn all about it.

How did he move from point A to point B ... I'd better figure that out.

YEARS LATER

Sometimes, I think I don't know anything. Dancing is so hard.